Saturday, February 12, 2011

12/2/2011 saturday

haiz..still got 2 days left,n i need to back college..><
how?? if i go college den i cant online always..

wad i need to say abt my holiday??
abit boring..
but this is the first year tat i go most of my frds house party~
haha,i counted i ngam ngam have 40 angpau..=)
i think this is the end of my ang pau..T.T

ya,there's a girl i want to share n thanks alot~
she's my tudi "yuni"..
we had been stop communicate for a certain time..
but,this holiday she accompany me the most~
the funny things is everytime also 11.00++ or midnight 1am,or sometimes 2am.
remember,sleep earlier lar..if nt u will regret later like me..
watching u both better n better,i think is the time for me to let go~^^

if u ask me,any regret for the holidays..
No!! totally no~
cause..i get,i helped,i learned,i met,i knew..alot of things
guys,remember appreciate wad u have now...

while typing this,is already 13/2/2011 1.43a.m
count down for 1 more days~

bye my lovely friends,ya n also my new sis "karen"..
take care..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment